Our client is currently servicing 32+ countries and is considered a premium market leader in ergonomic solutions. They are a manufacturer and supplier of premium and customized ergonomic classroom solutions. With a passion for service and great pride in their brand, they have an enviable history of success offering to Schools globally, the ability to utilize customized ergonomic & modular classroom furniture to best support the learning opportunity of each student, enabling schools to support best practice teaching with leading edge customized classroom designs.
Today they are seeking to appoint an Executive/Corporate BDM to:
- Establish and then gain sales and market share in the commercial education sector. Specifically, PPP (public and private partnership) deals in the k-12 sector across NZ and Australia, State department of education contracts across Australia, and mentor (but not own) large contracted k-12 projects internationally.
- Investigate the entry into tertiary markets across Australia
- Investigate and assist in setting up their internal commercial sales support function.
- Take a lead in the tender writing phase of large deals across the business for both NZ and Australia
- Full budget accountability
- Document, validate and ratify a strategic plan for commercial sales around the 3 months point from start date.
- Create and deliver an accurate and up-to-date Pipeline.
- Deliver to the organisation’s commitment of an exceptional Customer experience
- Assist in the set-up of a commercial support function in their Melbourne office
- Negotiation of positive contract terms of sizeable value
- Present our customers product professionally and effectively
- Take the lead (but not ownership) of large tender projects internationally
- Operate as the Voice of the future Customer, by identifying and making recommendations to support what is needed in the local market, including pricing, product marketing, business partnerships and operational systems and process to support the winning of large contracts with targeted commercial customers
- Design and integrate of new business tactics and strategies in each target state for targeted commercial customers within agreed segments, including discounts, budget delivery, warranty decisions and appropriate system and processes, all supporting the successful establishment of the Commercial Sales function and team, servicing both the Australian & NZ markets
So what's in it for you - this is a genuine opportunity to
- Be a true master of your own destiny & maximize on your earning potential
- Play a key role in the establishment and success of this International Commercial Sales Team/function
- Join an established and marketing leading organisation, bringing to market a premium solution
And what you will bring
- Demonstrated success as an Executive BDM or Commercial Sale Manager, identifying and winning of large tender opportunities with government organizations and PPP entities
- Proven stakeholder and engagement skills
- Proven pipeline management skills, predominantly dealing with C-Suite executives, procurement professionals and Business /Department Executive Leaders/Managers
- A history of success in leading the growth and reach of an organisation across Australia through the Commercial/Corporate Sales function, ideally with an organisation who also offered premium and bespoke solutions
- The motivation to take a lead role in further developing our customers market position, to become the dominant SE Asian school (ergonomic) supplier, in line with their Strategic Plan
- Experience in designing tactic to deliver to corporate strategy
- The proven ability to design the right strategy – so after receiving clear direction from the Executive Leadership Team, can create it, articulate it well and bring everyone along on the journey
- Experience encouraging a culture of empowerment, collaboration and ownership of the sales effort
- Proven experience operating as a master of their own destiny, preferring to operate with a level of autonomy
Our global client offers an Australian based infrastructure, a hugely collaborative culture and a reputation founded on quality and service. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Executive BDM to take on a unique career opportunity and support their global growth strategies, by delivering on the Australia and NZ markets strategic plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, highly articulate and talented BDM/ Commercial Sales Manager to play a key role in the continued growth of this premium international organisation’s growth across Australia & NZ. Currently servicing over 1200 schools across Australia alone and internationally servicing 32+ countries, they are well positioned to take the next step in their growth plan. For a confidential discussion, please call Louisa on 03 96749674 quoting job ref 20118A or simply apply now by following the links below.
||Sales & Marketing
||Australian Residents ONLY